Adrienne L. Isacoff
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law (cum laude)
- City University of New York – Brooklyn College
- New Jersey
- New York
- New Jersey State Court
- United States District Court for the State of New Jersey
Awards & Recognition *
- New Jersey Super Lawyers (2018 - 2021)
- Construction Lawyers Society of America
Adrienne L. Isacoff serves Of Counsel in the Firm’s New Providence office, serving as Co-Chair of the Construction and Public Contracting Group. She focuses on public, commercial and hi-end residential construction contracts, public contracting and procurement of goods and services, as well as on her active dispute resolution practice. She serves as Legal Counsel to the Utility & Transportation Contractors Association of NJ, and provides counsel and litigation services to commercial and residential property owners, suppliers, school districts and county colleges, including contract drafting and negotiating; preparation of bid and procurement documents; lien and bond claims; and claims involving differing site conditions, delay, consumer fraud, public bid disputes, and breach of contract.
Adrienne serves as an arbitrator for the American Arbitration Association on construction and related disputes, including single-member small matters and three-member panel complex matters. She is also on the AAA Panel for arbitration of consumer fraud for goods and services contracts. She also provides mediation services for the AAA, as well as for the U. S. District Court for the District of New Jersey, the Superior Court of New Jersey and by private engagement. She was selected to serve on the AAA Master Mediator Panel for large construction disputes.
Adrienne is a past Co-Chair of the NJSBA Construction Law Section, current Co-Chair of the Bergen County Bar Association Construction Law Committee and is a member of the NJSBA Dispute Resolution Section and the Women’s Construction Initiative NYC. She served for eight years as a member of the Planning Board in the Borough of Closter.
Adrienne was selected as a Charter Fellow, Construction Lawyer’s Society of America, and is a selectee by Super Lawyers* for 2018 – 2022 in the field of alternate dispute resolution. She has authored many articles and is frequently asked to present CLE seminars on construction law and alternate dispute resolution.
- “Recent Trends In Construction Arbitration.” May 2023, New Jersey State Bar Association Annual Convention.
- “Ethical Issues in Mediation.” June 2022, New Jersey State Bar Association.
- “Public Bidding and Bond Issues.” April 2022, New Jersey State Bar Association.
- “Harnessing the Power of Dispute Avoidance in Construction Projects.” May 2019, New Jersey State Bar Association.
- “Changing Face of Employment – What Employers, Employees & Attorneys Need to Know About Expanding Diversity in Traditionally Insular Fields.” May 2017, New Jersey State Bar Association
- “A Primer on Construction Drawings and Related Contract & Litigation Issues.” November 2016, Bergen County Bar Association
- “Arbitration Issues in Construction Projects.” June 2016, NJSBA
- “Understanding New Jersey Public Contracts and Procurement Regulations.” December 2015, Lorman Education Services
- “OSHA Overview on Construction Projects.” September 2015, NJSBA
- “Securing Payment for the Contractor, Subcontractor and Supplier.” June 2015, NJSBA
- “Remedies and Defenses on Home Improvement Projects Under the Consumer Fraud Act.” May 2014, NJSBA
- “Construction Lien Law on Residential Projects.” September 2010, Lorman Education Services
- “Are Subcontractors at Risk of Losing the Protection Afforded by the Municipal Mechanic’s Lien Law?” New Jersey Lawyer Magazine, December 2017
- “Navigating the Landmines in Home Construction Dispute Resolution” New Jersey Lawyer Magazine, April 2017
- “Amendments to Construction Lien Law,” www.lexology.com, January 2011
- “Recent Developments in New Jersey Lien Law and Bond Law,” www.lexology.com, August 2010
* No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
Latest News | Brian Budic Recognized for His Pro Bono Efforts
Our Office Locations
Our offices are strategically located throughout New Jersey, Pennsylvania and New York.
- Office 856.853.5530
- Fax 856.354.8318
- Office 201.843.5858
- Fax 201.843.5877
- Office 610.691.7900
- Fax 610.691.0841
- Office 848.893.6669