Lester Taylor Serves as Panelist on Youth Sports Law Webcast
Posted March 14, 2023
On March 30, 2023, from 12:00 – 2:00 PM, Lester Taylor, a Partner with Florio Perrucci Steinhardt Cappelli Tipton and Taylor and Chair of its Education Law Group, will be a panelist on NJICLE’s Youth Sports Law webcast.
The program is designed to heighten awareness and sharpen lawyers’ abilities to handle cases involving injuries sustained in a youth sports activity. These injuries can take place on Township athletic fields, indoor facilities, school tracks and fields, and in school gyms as well.
Taylor will be joined on the panel by New Jersey civil trial attorneys where they will discuss:
- Recreational youth sports liability in New Jersey
- Statutory immunities and exceptions
- Participant v. spectator injuries
- Review of important recent case law, including
- Mesar v. Bound Brook Board of Education
- Dennehy v. East Windsor Regional Board of Education
- The importance of training trainers and coaches
- Youth Sports Law and Schools
- NJSIAA Role and Functions
- Residence and eligibility issues
- Sportsmanship issues and penalties
For more information or to register, please click here.
Our Office Locations
Our offices are strategically located throughout New Jersey, Pennsylvania and New York.
- Office 856.853.5530
- Fax 856.354.8318
- Office 201.843.5858
- Fax 201.843.5877
- Office 610.691.7900
- Fax 610.691.0841
- Office 848.893.6669