Brian P. Budic
- Saint Joseph's University
- Rutgers School of Law-Camden (Cum Laude)
- New Jersey
- District Court of New Jersey
- District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
Notable Speaking Engagements
- January 26, 2023, NJICLE webinar, Back to Basics: The Fundamental Building Blocks for a Strong Workers’ Compensation Practice.
- January 19, 2023, The Justin Cohen Show Podcast, Sparking The Dream.
- January 19, 2022, NJICLE, Workers’ Compensation Case Preparation: Procedures for Petitioner and Respondent.
- June 30, 2021, New Jersey Association for Justice Boardwalk Seminar, Rising Stars Program: Family Law, Equitable Distribution, and Support Considerations for Personal Injury Clients.
- January 29, 2021, NJICLE webinar, Back to Basics: The Fundamental Building Blocks for a Strong Workers’ Compensation Practice.
- August, 24, 2022, Legal Breakdown, Workers' Compensation Law in New Jersey
- February 17, 2022, The Justin Cohen Show - WWDB Talk 860, New Jersey Workers’ Compensation Law
Brian Budic is a Partner in the Cherry Hill office and concentrates his practice in civil litigation, family law, workers’ compensation, and personal injury law.
Brian regularly appears in state and federal court on a broad array of civil litigation matters and has substantial experience handling cases in both New Jersey and Pennsylvania, including personal injury, contractual disputes, and construction/property claims.
Additionally, as Co-Chair of the firm’s Divorce and Family Law Practice Group, Brian has extensive experience representing clients in all aspects of family law in New Jersey, including complex issues of divorce, equitable distribution, child custody, parenting time, child support, alimony, domestic violence, and prenuptial agreements.
Brian also heads the firm’s Workers’ Compensation Group. In this role, he is actively involved in the representation of both employees and employers in the Division of Workers’ Compensation throughout the State of New Jersey. He currently serves as defense counsel for public entities including the Camden City School District.
Prior to joining the firm, Brian served as Judicial Law Clerk to the Honorable Robert P. Becker, Jr., J.S.C. in Gloucester County, New Jersey, working in both the Family and Criminal Divisions. During his clerkship, he also conducted weekly mediation sessions in the Civil Division and became certified in mediation and conciliation skills.
While at Rutgers School of Law, Brian served as an Associate Managing Editor on the Rutgers Journal of Law and Religion and participated in the Hunter Moot Court competition. In addition, Brian represented clients in a wide range of matters in the Superior Court of New Jersey through the Rutgers Civil Practice Clinic.
Brian is a member of the American Bar Association, New Jersey Bar Association, Pennsylvania Bar Association as well as the Camden County and Gloucester County Bar Associations.
He has also been actively involved in the South Jersey Legal Services Private Attorney Involvement Program providing pro bono services in the South Jersey community. For these efforts, in 2022, Brian received an Equal Justice Medal from Legal Services New Jersey where he was recognized as a Major Contributor for Pro Bono Legal Assistance to clients of South Jersey Legal Services.
In 2022, Brian was also named among the New Leaders of the Bar by New Jersey Law Journal’s Professional Excellence project.
Latest News | Can I Get Divorced for Irreconcilable Differences in New Jersey?
Our Office Locations
Our offices are strategically located throughout New Jersey, Pennsylvania and New York.
1010 Kings Highway South, Building 1, 2nd Floor
Cherry Hill, NJ 08034
- Office 856.853.5530
- Fax 856.354.8318
430 Mountain Avenue, Suite 103
New Providence, NJ 07974
- Office 201.843.5858
- Fax 201.843.5877
91 Larry Holmes Drive, Suite 200
Easton, PA 18042
- Office 610.691.7900
- Fax 610.691.0841
Bell Works Building
101 Crawfords Corner Road, Suite 4333
Holmdel, NJ 07733
- Office 848.893.6669