Personal Injury & Medical Malpractice
For the seriously injured and wrongfully killed, Florio Perrucci Steinhardt Cappelli Tipton & Taylor has the experience and resources to protect the rights of clients in complex personal injury and medical malpractice cases.
Experience & Resources
For complex cases, you want an experienced team – one with trial experience, one that knows how to deal with insurance companies, and one with a proven track record of success. Plus, your team must have the resources to take the case all the way to trial if necessary. These resources include a deep bench of lawyers and the ability to retain the most qualified experts and investigators.
We Have Seen It All
On the behalf of victims and their families throughout New Jersey, Pennsylvania and New York, we have handled a wide range of personal injury and medical malpractice cases including:
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Homes
- Deadly Gas Explosions
- Wrongful Death
- Defective Products
- Catastrophic Injuries
- Premises Liability
- Unsafe Conditions
- Slips, Trips & Falls
- Dog Attacks
- Physical & Sexual Assaults
A Snapshot of Results
Too often, the only way for accident victims and their families to receive justice is through financial compensation. Besides justice, an injured party’s life could be significantly altered requiring ongoing medical care, the inability to earn a living, and the loss of life’s enjoyments. For these reasons, our team works tirelessly to get the best possible financial result. Here are some examples of client successes:
- $6,300,000 jury verdict for estate with respect to loss of a parent.
- $2,000,000 jury verdict recovery for a 73-year-old woman who lost a limb due to medical negligence.
- $750,000 verdict for an assault victim.
- $685,000 settlement for failure to properly diagnose a sever cardiac health condition.
- $1,800,000 settlement for the misdiagnosis of a blood clot (DVT).
- $350,000 settlement for 65-year-old suffering injuries.
- $300,000 award for injuries.
- $275,000 settlement for a 55-year-old woman suffering facial scarring injuries in an accident.
- $3,200,000 verdict for a client injured at birth when doctor failed to follow proper protocol.
- $1,700,000 jury verdict for medical malpractice.
- $800,000 settlement for a client misdiagnosis with a serious brain injury.
- $750,000 verdict and its subsequent appeal on behalf of our client who was killed.
- $650,000 settlement for a child who was misdiagnosed due to failure to detect a child’s spinal condition.
- $500,000 settlement for serious injuries obtained in an automobile accident.
Get the Help You Need & Deserve
Our experienced team is here to evaluate your case and give you honest guidance. Therefore, please contact us if you need more information or need help with your personal injury or medical malpractice case.
* Disclaimer: The case results are not a guarantee of results in future cases. Each case is unique, and outcomes are dependent upon the independent facts and circumstances of each case.
Personal Injury & Medical Malpractice Attorneys
Christian M. Perrucci
Michael J. Perrucci
Lou Cappelli, Jr.
Robert M. Donchez
Brian P. Budic
Our Office Locations
Our offices are strategically located throughout New Jersey, Pennsylvania and New York.
- Office 856.853.5530
- Fax 856.354.8318
- Office 201.843.5858
- Fax 201.843.5877
- Office 610.691.7900
- Fax 610.691.0841
- Office 848.893.6669