Lou Cappelli, Jr.
- Albright College (B.S. in Accounting)
- Rutgers School of Law - Camden
- New Jersey
- District Court of New Jersey
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- United States Supreme Court
Notable Speaking Engagements
- New Jersey State League of Municipalities: Coordinating Opioid Response Resources
- New Jersey Association of Counties: Legal issues in forming a county police department
- New Jersey League of Municipalities: Legal issues in forming a county police department
- National Association of Liquor Regulators - New Jersey Wine Shipping Legislation
Lou Cappelli, Jr. is the Managing Partner in the Cherry Hill office at Florio Perrucci Steinhardt Cappelli Tipton & Taylor. Lou has extensive experience in education, governmental and regulatory affairs, labor, lobbying, land use, real estate, family and personal injury law.
Prior to joining the firm, Lou was a solo practitioner in Camden County. He focused mainly on real estate, family and personal injury law. During this time, he developed a history of favorable results for clients in personal injury and family law.
Since joining the firm, he has expanded his experience in education, governmental and regulatory affairs, and in state lobbying. He recently won a major legislative victory by helping to pass a law that permits New Jersey’s wineries to ship their product out of the state. He has served as prosecutor, planning board attorney or labor attorney in eleven municipalities.
Lou currently serves as Director of the Camden County Board of Commissioners. He has served as a Commissioner since 2002 and as a Director since 2006. He previously served as a member of the Board of Commissioners in the Borough of Collingswood and as a member of the Collingswood Board of Education. Lou also served as Chair of the Board of the Delaware Valley Regional Planning Commission. His experience in government has been very helpful to his legal experience in labor, regulatory affairs, real estate and lobbying.
Lou is a member of the Camden County Bar Association.
Our Office Locations
Our offices are strategically located throughout New Jersey, Pennsylvania and New York.
- Office 856.853.5530
- Fax 856.354.8318
- Office 201.843.5858
- Fax 201.843.5877
- Office 610.691.7900
- Fax 610.691.0841