Florio Perrucci Steinhardt Cappelli & Tipton has extensive experience in the redevelopment field. Our varied experience includes representing public entities overseeing large scale redevelopment of urban areas and parcel-specific suburban redevelopment, as well as representing national and local private developers seeking approvals. A sampling of the types of redevelopment projects the firm has handled include high-profile sports and entertainment complexes, residential developments, mixed-use commercial/retail developments, and large scale Brownfields projects.
Our attorneys’ mix of public and private sector experience provides a keen understanding of both public and private stakeholder interests. This insight enables our professionals to coordinate and effectively execute projects from conception to completion.
Florio Perrucci Steinhardt Cappelli & Tipton can manage redevelopment projects from the straightforward to the complex, including:
- Conducting redevelopment investigation studies
- Determining feasibility under the Local Redevelopment and Housing Law
- Helping with the governmental approval process
- Assisting with the preparation of redevelopment plans to comply with the Municipal Land Use Law
- Helping select the most appropriate developer
- Preparing requests for proposals and coordinating due diligence activities
- Providing a full range of direct and indirect services related to redevelopment and project management
Through our seasoned environmental and construction attorneys, the firm is able to provide a thorough, comprehensive, and multi-disciplined approach to all phases of redevelopment. We bring a true team approach to managing redevelopment projects and providing overall project management to ensure successful project completion.
Our Office Locations
Our offices are strategically located throughout New Jersey, Pennsylvania and New York.
- Office 856.853.5530
- Fax 856.354.8318
- Office 201.843.5858
- Fax 201.843.5877
- Office 610.691.7900
- Fax 610.691.0841