Liquor License Law
In New Jersey and Pennsylvania, it is important to have an experienced attorney to guide you through the complex regulatory process and handle the specific state and local legal requirements for a liquor license. Our team has the experience to handle your liquor license needs including:
- Handle and submit liquor license applications, paperwork, and documentation so it is done properly which could avoid delays or denials.
- Ensure compliance with state and local laws.
- Handle any disputes or challenges during or after the application process.
- Appeal denial of liquor license application, transfer or renewal.
- Negotiating the terms, draft contracts, and ensuring a smooth transfer of ownership when buying, selling, or leasing a liquor license.
- Represent the rights of clients before administrative agencies, the New Jersey Alcoholic Beverage Control Board, the Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board, and in court.
The type of license depends on your business or establishment. We represent all types of alcohol manufacturers, distributors, and retailers with their licensing and liquor law needs. Among our current & past clients are:
- Bars and Night Clubs
- Social Clubs
- Golf Clubs
- Liquor Stores
- Breweries, Vineyards, and Distilleries
If you have a matter involving a liquor license, we are here to help. Please contact, Seth Tipton, for more information or if you have any questions.
Latest News | Let’s Talk Turkey: Estate Planning for a Thankful Legacy
Our Office Locations
Our offices are strategically located throughout New Jersey, Pennsylvania and New York.
- Office 856.853.5530
- Fax 856.354.8318
- Office 201.843.5858
- Fax 201.843.5877
- Office 610.691.7900
- Fax 610.691.0841